Sunday, March 27, 2011

Prayer

Over this past week I have been able to have the experience of people praying over me and it has been so amazing! I have felt Gods presence even more and realized that there are people who are truly covering us and this trip with prayer. Listening to their unique prayers has shown me all the different aspects of our trip, some of which I had never thought about. It also is convicting me to pray more and to seek out Gods will in the little things as well as the big. With such a short time left before we leave I (and my lovely, absoloutely wonderful mother) have been racing to get everything done and pulled together. I have been blessed by God to have such patient and loving parents and sisters. They are a huge part of getting me ready to go and are always here to encourage (and admonish me) when ever I need it. This Tuesday will be the comissionig service during chapel at school and I'm pretty sure all or at least some of us will be speaking. Please pray that we will listen to the words God is giving us and that any of our nerves will be calmed. Pray also that the messages will be clear and fall on open ears and hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment