Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I don't have anything profound that I want to say right now, so I thought I would just talk about what I'm excited, nervous, or scared about.

It's amazing how much more you hear and see about Africa when you know you're going! I am constantly seeing things about Africa-- things I may have overlooked before.

I think the trip is finally starting to sink in with me! We will be getting our vaccinations on Friday...I know everyone is looking so forward to that. Please pray that medically we will be safe throughout the trip and even before.

While we are in Africa, I am the "designated photographer." I am so excited about taking pictures of people, places, and of course the animals on safari! I am nervous, though, that I will run out of battery, or my memory card will fill up at the worst time! It might sound silly-- but please pray that the simplest logistics would go smoothly-- including camera accessories :)

1 Thessalonians 5:17-- "Pray without ceasing."

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment