Friday, February 25, 2011

35 More Days!

It's getting so close! I think we are finally starting to get a small picture of what we will be doing while in Tanzania. We hope that our main project will be at a local orphanage. Also, we think we will be serving at a medical clinic. Hopefully there will be some non medical tasks for those of us who aren't like Kaitlyn :)
Mr. O'Neil has warned us that we must be open to ambiguity. We don't know everything that will happen because it's in God's hands, not ours! At first that was so scary to me-- I'm a planner. I like to have my schedule and to- do list organized and ready to check off-- then I add a few things at the top, just so I can already have some checks. But, this is different. Even with the details I've shared, we have only a small picture of what we will be doing! That scares me, but it also adds to the excitement. I think God will use our time there in a bigger and better way than we could even imagine. And that is better than any plan I could possibly have!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."



Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment