Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Let the little children come unto Me..."

God most definitely revealed something quite huge to me today. Our team visited the Huruma Children's Home today and I was extremely touched. God has been speaking to me for many years about adoption. I know of many families who have adopted and I know many kids who have been adopted and I have only heard wonderful things about the experience. The idea that I could give a forgotten and in need child a chance at a life full of hope and God's love motivates me to look seriously into adoption. God definitely continues to reveal to me my heart for adoption and in the future, I would legitimately consider this amazing opportunity.  Being with the children at Huruma and seeing their great attitudes and huge dreams for their futures reminded me of my heart for helping children who are in great need. The children at Huruma Children's Home are truly orphans, but by being in a loving environment they now have been given hope, God's unshakeable love, and the ability to reach for tangible goals.  As the Lord leads, I would consider adoption in my future in order to give a child the same hope and bright future I was given.
God Bless
Haleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment